Sat, Oct 13|
Kopser Hayride Hill Country Tour
Join us in support of Joseph Kopser, Candidate for U.S. Congress TX21, as he makes his way through the district starting in Johnson City and making stops in Fredericksburg, Kerrville, and Bandera, ending with a fundraiser at Random Beer Garden in Boerne (requested donations $25 or more)!
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2018, 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
City Park, Johnson City, TX 78636, USA
About The Event
The caravan will begin with breakfast with Joseph in Johnson City and travel the route below ending up at Random Beer Garden in Boerne. Join us at any of these locations and show your support by pimpin' out your Prius, sprucin' up your Subaru, hammin' up your Honda, or fixin' up your Ford F150.
- Stop 1: Johnson City Memorial Park - US 290 and Avenue G. (Park has restrooms and small pavilion. Plenty of parking at Courthouse square one block away.)
- Stop 2: Fredericksburg - Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park, Pavilion One - TX Hwy 16S (Light lunch available by donation or “Bring Your Own Basket” and plentiful parking with restrooms nearby.)
- Stop 3: Kerrville - Louise Hayes Park Family Pavilion - Highway 16 and Thompson Drive (Take Main Park Entrance off Thompson Drive and continue on main park road under bridge. Family Pavilion is on the right off the main road.) Bring your own chair!
- Stop 4: Bandera - Bandera Electric Cooperative - 3172 TX Hwy 16
- Route in between will move through Center Point (Hwy 173 to Hwy 480) and Comfort (Hwy 27 to High Street)
- Final Stop: Boerne - Random Beer Garden - 11 Upper Cibolo Creek Rd - Music, food, fun, and fundraiser for Joseph!